19 November 2015

Looking for wrapping paper no one else has?

Brrrr! Wet and chilly over here, but I've been keeping warm by turning into a human printing machine, fueled by housemade chai.

For the first time ever, I'm offering hand-printed gift wrap:




Printed by hand with the same lush and vibrant inks I use for my linocut cards. This paper is made in Beaverton, OR, made from 100% recycled content, and has a nice thick weight that will still wrap nicely around your gift items.

This gift wrap is only available at my studio and retail shop StuStuStudio on Alberta Street in Portland, Ore. Stop by during Little Boxes and stock up on locally made gifts and your gift wrapping needs! Do you know about Little Boxes? It's an amazing Portland-wide shopping event on Black Friday. Come find me on Friday and Saturday at the Stu, find the full list of participating shops here.



No comments: