12 November 2014

New Holiday card sets now available at Paperjam Press

Brrrr... it's a bit cold over here in the Northwest! Kinda helps get us into the winter holiday mood. For the first time, I'm offering digital reproductions of my linocuts as holiday card sets. Four different designs, 2 of each style, with envelopes. Best of all? They are printed on 100% recycled paper.



Have you heard of Paperjam Press? It is my favorite local print shop here in Portland, Oregon. They are great folks to work with, eco-friendliness is important to them, and they have experience working with artists. They are my go to for any digital printing needs (as a printmaker, I am picky!)

And ....they currently have their retail space decked out with local artist holiday card sets. Feels good to get an early start!

No comments: