19 August 2014

I'm Back!

Did ya miss me? You don't have to answer.

I had to take a social media vacation. I might still be at the luau. I told myself I wouldn't jump back on the blog wagon again unless I intended to stick out the whole ride, so that's my word, whatever its worth.

There's quite a bit to catch up on. Let's start with the newest cards I've worked on the past year (Eek - a year! Blogging babysteps here.) These cards are created with a combination of letterpress type and hand printed linocuts. I would love to spend more time delving into the process, but later. For now, here's the finished project:









The ink is still drying on these ones:


If you didn't catch me the past summer at various street fairs in Portland, one nook and cranny that you can find my cards currently is:

The City Reader, a very cool newstand in the D Street building on Division:


There are so many gems if you brave the construction on SE Division. More to follow...







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, I did miss you! AND, I bought one of your cards, "Greetings from the Wild West", to send to friend in Germany! Karin, City Reader, clued me in! Hoorah!