29 January 2013

Love is....


Fresh new prints pulled! You can find them in person before anyone else at the Love Print show at Redux Gallery, curated by our favorite champion of local artwork Greg Pitters of Hungry Eyeball. A handful of other phenomenal artists are featured so do check it out! Food and libations this First Friday Feb 1 from 6:30 to 9 pm. Come and say hi and experience the eclectic wares of Redux boutique.


Here's a sneak peek of some of my new prints:



Did you know that I am a crazy nut who still tears my paper, carves and inks the blocks, and pulls the prints individually by hand? This year I am making a bigger effort to print limited editions by hand and handing over the printing duties to local commercial printers. That means more time I can spend designing and illustrating new fresh prints in the future. My New Years resolution for 2013 is... FOCUS!

Before I sign off, dear readers, help complete this sentence: 
Love is....


No comments: