02 March 2009

blah blah blah blah

We're fighting a really bad cold and overall depression/winter malaise brought on by rainy darkness, pregnant hormones, and lack of real exercise other than occasional prenatal yoga. I don't have any pictures to share with you of the new paintings (hello sun, could you help us out over here?) but I can share with you this:

mars black
cobalt teal
quinacridone crimson
naphthol red medium
hansa yellow medium

and of course

titanium white

and floating lochness-like ladies, ladies with no legs, pink galloping horses, and multi-colored feathers.

You'll just have to picture it in your mind for now until I can take some photos.


PS. Thank you commenters! I used to reply to every comment but now I wonder if anyone would ever check back to read a reply. Because I don't ever when I comment on some else's blog.

3 comments:

Pim said...

I like what I'm imagining.
I'm having a hard time blogging right now as well.

Malaaaaise.

mizu designs said...

I'd happily give you some of our sun and heat (bring on autumn I say!) right now. The seasons are moving and soon it will be spring in your part of the world.

loaded hips press said...

Pim - Someone throw us a bone already.

Mizu - Please I'll take your sweltering heat! You're right though Spring is coming, things are popping up out of the ground, like my tulips for example. Hooray tulips!