11 January 2009

just some things I've been working on...







I'm very excited about these little trinkets. I'm hoping to get these posted on Etsy soon. First a trial test, wearing the charms for a day to see if I break out or not. I have the world's most sensitive skin, so I should make a good guinea pig. I'm also waiting for more ribbon. I bought all the black 3/8" ribbon they had at Fabric Depot.




I'm not sure what these are about, but they're in front of my temporarily decommissioned press.



And... last but not least...

I've been collecting champagne corks the past month to build this small army. Good thing all my co-workers are such lushes. Just kidding. The idea came from the September issue of the French Marie Claire Idées.



I'm going to assemble these guys into a mobile for the baby's room. And there's going to be a Barack Obama, in cork form.



PS. Happy 2009 everybody! Any resolutions? C'mon you guys! Here's mine: 1. Call that sales rep 2. update my website with checkout 3. Have a healthy, happy baby.

But Oscar Wilde supposedly said, "Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account."

3 comments:

Emily said...

I'm just crazy about the way your charms came out! And they look ever better (if you can imagine!) in person.

And I'm not (totally) kidding when I say I want a set of cork people!

loaded hips press said...

Aw thanks.

Heh I might have some to spare...

Sharon said...

I love the charms, too! Also the image on the box, and your packing material...they look great!