27 May 2008

It's Fun to Quote People

I come from a circle of introverts, and sometimes it's just too hard not to break that personal creed...

and expose something...

like this...



That would be something my husband said to me tonight.

And, well, it's true, that sometimes I get a little excited about Etsy.

Please note that the "golf" referred to in this quote is actually the Tiger Woods PGA golf tournament game for the Nintendo Wii. And, yes, sadly, that is a Vegas Hilton notepad.

Sigh.

Are we multi-media nerds, or what?

But ... stay with me here...

I finished a wood block tonight, and I'm wondering if I ruined the whole thing by adding some hand coloring with Caran d'ache water-soluble crayons. I couldn't help myself, they just have the perfect colors .... so yummy and candy-like:

4 comments:

Pajarrito lindo said...

I love the color! It helps create a nice border on the print too.

Emily said...

This looks so Amazing with colour!
It just comes to life!

Anitra Cameron said...

It's so great, just beautiful, and I don't think color hurt it At All!

loaded hips press said...

Thanks for your input, everyone!
It's just a little strange to not use ink all the time, but I think it works...