26 March 2008

Blah Blah Blah

It's still dark and cold here.

Waiting to emerge.

Waiting.

The bulbs have flowered, but they're lonely bursts of yellow narcissus, purple hyacinths, and pink tulips fragrant but slimy underneath the torrential rain. I've been so absent-minded and ornery I almost missed the trip to the Hat Museum! ( Please see Lulu's Vintage blog for a little peek at the Hat Museum....)

Here's a little bit more of collage fun. I can't share with you the new project I'm working on because it's still in fragmented stages, so it must remain a mystery for now!



4 comments:

Emily said...

Your new collages are so folksy-great!

Can't wait to see the results of the mystery project.

Janice La Verne said...

hi... i like your work a lot! my name's janice and i live in eugene. i paint and printmake and am currently painting 100 coasters on both sides (the kind you get under a drink) that will hang on a board so you can rearrange at will. it gets really boring here art wise so the internet helps a lot in keeping me working. thanks for the great images...

Anitra Cameron said...

These are so neat. Makes you want to study them.

Okay, off to subscribe to your blog now....

loaded hips press said...

Anitra, I love your coffee pot people!!! My favorite is Francis, Veterinarian. That fiber optic filament headdress!