01 July 2007

A Fool and His Money Are Soon Parted

If this is true, then what is Las Vegas a testimony of? I don't want to know the answer, I'm just glad that I made it back.

It was hard to focus in Vegas. We found ourselves wanting to do one thing, then getting trapped in an endless maze of blipping sounds and flashing lights. The Barry Manilow bobble-heads and enormous Celine Dions lured us further into dementia.


Made the mistake of going outside:





It's Paris, except it's a building in a desert:




We did a lot of this:



the awesome floors of Vegas:





We saw these dudes:



There were plenty of opportunities for us to snag a photo with a Klingon. I don't know if we were just too shy or we took the Klingons for granted or what but I ended up with ZERO pictures with Klingons. And really, what else were the Klingons there for but for you to take your picture with them.

3 comments:

emily lavalentine said...

Those are some hot floors!

loaded hips press said...

Yes Emily, they were even more far-out in person. Don't you just want a dress made out of that?

Thank you for being my most faithful commentor.

emily lavalentine said...

To quote one of my favorite 'Journey' ballads: "I'm forever yours.....faithfully."