19 June 2007

We've joined the blogosphere

Golly, my first blog.

Pressure!

So...um background. Loaded Hips was first a zine, which I sadly abandoned once I became obsessed with printmaking. It was Clutch McBastard who first called me "Loaded Hips Press" once I started making cards and so that's where that came from. Then the website, it was a place for all of my artwork. Now the blog, where the zine and the art can live like Oscar & Felix. Enough! I can't stand it anymore we have to watch this now:



Did you make it to the very end? Scary, huh? I LOVE it. Jane & Fran├žoise giving a little advice on how to dump a guy? I think? Why in a parking garage? Why the motorcycle? Why the Shaka zulu dance? Anyone?

Here's the latest stuff I'm making, more of these ladies:




4 comments:

Emily said...

Golly indeed!
I'm so PUMPED that you are blogging.
Now I get to obsessively check your blog for posts and HOUND you when you aren't posting enough!

barb b-day sister said...

i love your multi-media art-blog!
you are inspiring! 'can't wait to see & hear more from you, shannon!

lulu said...

tres bizarre!

welcome to the wild, wacky and wonderful world of blogging shannon!
-lulu

Bolty said...

Or just use the Sage feed and add Loaded Hips so you can see whenever she's updated!

http://sage.mozdev.org/

That's what I'm a-doin'.